Bolster & Bridge: The Audio Companion
by Alison Crowley (C-IAYT) (E-RYT 500)
Generously Funded by the Magnolia Council
“You are the sky, everything else - it’s just the weather.” Pema Chodron
Bolster & Bridge is a ten part audio series brought to you by Alison Crowley (C-IAYT) (E-RYT 500). The program can be practiced at home, in the hospital, in waiting rooms, or treatment centers. You can listen to it on your smart phone, tablet, or computer. But please do not practice it while driving, it’s very relaxing!
This audio program provides tools, ideas, and self-care practices from a mind/body perspective. It helps to address common stressors that can come along with a cancer diagnosis. There is no movement in this program - think of it as yoga for your head!
Instructions for entering the program:
- Click on link. https://www.bolsterandbridge.com/sign-in/
- Click on the Tower logo. It will take you to the sign-in page. Please enter your name and email.
- It will then take you to the password page where you will enter magnoliahouse (all lowercase and one word)
- You will then be on the program page where you can follow the directions to listen to the program!
- For any technical difficulties, please contact [email protected]
How to best use the program?
We recommend listening to it in order starting with the Introduction, Building a Foundation, and then moving onto the 4 Bolsters, followed by the 4 Bridges:
- Pre/Post surgery
- Chemo and/or radiation (Treatment)
- Waiting for test results
- My Dr. says “See you in 3 months” – What now?
On good days and difficult days - these practices meet you where you are emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually. We hope that they offer you comfort, peace, and inspiration every day!