Applications are now live for our Community Partner Grant Program.
Every year, TCRF awards multiple Community Partner Grants, typically ranging from $2,500 – $50,000 to eligible nonprofit organizations providing cancer support services to the Southern California community.
Through this program, TCRF can extend the reach of our survivorship support services. Funded organizations range in size and mission but are united in their invaluable services to the cancer community.
2024 Grant Applications Close October 3, 2023, at 5 p.m.
Community Partner Grant Application
We encourage 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organizations providing cancer-related services addressing the following priority areas to apply:
- financial assistance – organizations providing direct financial assistance to cancer patients and survivors to support basic needs such as food and nutrition, gas, rent, and hospital stays
- patient advocacy and navigation – organizations working to support patients and caregivers in navigating the health system
- cancer advocacy – organizations actively advocating for systemic change and raising public awareness
- survivorship programming – organizations working with under-resourced populations to provide survivorship programming to improve health outcomes for cancer patients and survivors
- capacity building – one-time grants to build organization capacity, such as website security, equity trainings, leadership development
To view complete eligibility and submission guidelines, click here.
For technical questions about registering on our Grants Management System ProposalCentral (a division of Altum), please refer to the ProposalCentral Guide, or for more support, email [email protected].