The Tower Legacy Society honors generous people who
have made an investment, through a future gift, to
improve the lives of patients for years to come.
When you include TCRF in your estate plans, you are helping to ensure Tower will have the resources it needs to meet the priorities of the future.
These priorities include:
- Early-career researchers working on the cures of the future
- Senior Investigators close to making real treatment breakthroughs
- Supportive programs for patients and survivors to help face the challenges of cancer
Individuals who establish a gift to Tower Cancer Research Foundation through their will, trust, or other planned gift are integral to the future of life-changing research.
Becoming a member of the Tower Legacy Society
The following types of gift commitments qualify you for membership in the Tower Legacy Society:
- Gift through a will or living trust
- Beneficiary designation on a variety of assets, including IRAs, 401(k)s, 403(b)s and qualified retirement plans, life insurance, brokerage accounts, bank accounts (checking, savings) and real estate (via a “Transfer on Death” deed)
- Life income arrangement (charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust)
- Charitable lead trust
- Remainder interest in your home
- Other planned gift arrangements
Benefits of Membership
Please let us show our great appreciation for your generous vision. If you notify us of your gift to Tower Cancer Research Foundation and become a member of the Tower Legacy Society, you receive the following opportunities for recognition and benefits:
- Your name on the Tower Legacy Society wall at Tower Cancer Research Foundation*
- Recognition in Tower’s online and print quarterly newsletters*
- Invitations to select events
- Semi-annual delivery of Tower Magazine, which provides in-depth features on current Tower science
*We respect the privacy of members who choose to remain anonymous and will ensure that you do not receive public recognition if you so choose.
Thank you for considering such a generous gift.
If you have already arranged a gift, thank you for letting us know. We invite you and your professional advisors to contact Linda David, Executive Director, at (310) 299-8472. We can provide more information on making a planned gift arrangement that is right for you and becoming a member of the Tower Legacy Society.
All inquiries are held in the strictest confidence and there is no obligation.